LIVING MERIDIANS with Wilfried Rappenecker 6-7-8 September 2019
Meridians are energetic phenomena. Therefore any meridian work in Shiatsu naturally should be energy work. However, this is not so. Instead many Shiatsu practitioners and students are merely working with the lines as they have studied them in books or in class.
In this fascinating and challenging course Wilfried Rappenecker shows how to go into live contact with the vibrating space of a meridian, how you can touch it and use it in your Shiatsu work.
The ability to go into resonance with energetic phenomena, i.e. to perceive such phenomena, is one of the key issues of the course. To be able to do that it is essential to reside within one’s own body, to feel good in there. Thus the body becomes a resonance space for the perception of energetic phenomena like meridians.
By learning how to do that the participants realize that they are actually able to perceive energetic phenomena like meridians. They also learn how to work in a meaningful way with energetic structures in their daily treatments.
Here are some of the topics taught in the workshop:
• Participants learn to feel where and to what depth a meridian is running and how to touch its energy in the centre.
• they learn how to perceive the quality of a meridian’s energy and to describe it in their own words.
• they learn to apply the Internal Technique of “Free Field of Ki”
• they learn the technique of "directed Ki" (so-called Ki-projection) and how to create connections within a meridian
• they learn to “see” kyo and jitsu within the meridian and discover the crucial points, which allow the easiest access to meridian energy.
• they learn how to use meridian work as an invaluable source of information about the situation of the client
• they learn to understand the rhythm of meridian energy when it is touched, and decide in what rhythm it should be worked with.
• they learn how to "see" meridian energy before they touch it. They come to realize the nature of meridians and that it is easy to touch them precisely.
Each of these topics is developed in class step by step with ample time for practice.
Wilfried was born near Cologne, Germany in 1950. After finishing his studies for Western human medicine in Cologne and Berlin (approbation in 1977, medical specialist exam in 1986) he founded the Shiatsu school in Hamburg, Germany in 1987. He was co-founder of the “Gesellschaft für Shiatsu in Deutschland e.V. (GSD)” (the German Society for Shiatsu) when it was established in 1992 and from 2002 on he has been senior teacher of the International Shiatsu school Kiental, Switzerland, as well as director of three European Shiatsu Congresses. Wilfried is the author of many Shiatsu related books like “Yu Sen – Sprudelnder Quell” (Yu Sen – Bubbling Well), “Fünf Wandlungsphasen und zwölf Meridiane” (Five phases and twelve meridians) or “Atlas Shiatsu”. Wilfried is one of the best known and most distinguished representatives of Shiatsu in Europe
See his articles in English: http://www.schule-fuer-shiatsu.de/shiatsu/veroeffentlichungen/englische-artikel.html
Dates: 6-7-8 September 2019
Fee: Early Bird before 1st of June 380 euros
after the 1st of June the price is 440 euros
Places: Available from the 1st of March on it will be possible to sign-up.
Payments: account number: BE27 8908 0407 6073 from Peter Albrecht